Be it a business owner who travels in his car to meet clients back to back or be it a regular office employee who commutes to work every day in his car or be it the stay at home parent who is definitely not so ‘stay at home’ for she uses her car every day to drop kids and pick them back up from school and even for her grocery shopping!
So, in today’s article, we shall discuss some tips and ideas on how to clean fogged headlights of your car so that you do not have to worry about such a thing anymore. If you feel that your headlights need much more than just a cleaning, you should try high-performance headlight restoration service offered by Clear View Glass and Tint.
They remove the deep scratches, replace or repair the water barriers of the headlight, buff the acrylic exterior and finish it off with a coat of polishing. They offer all these services at your doorsteps irrespective of wherever you live in Phoenix, Arizona.
Importance of Headlights
The headlights are very important in driving our cars, not just during the night drive. The headlights are used for various types of signaling and communication to a fellow driver on the road.
Thus, having a powerful, clear and non-foggy headlight is even mandatory for our safe drive during day time.
How to clean foggy headlights?
The supplies you are going to need to clean your headlights are as follows –
- A headlight cleaning kit, baking soda or tooth paste.
- Mild detergent
- Old rags that are soft and not scratchy
- A soft bristled brush
- Water for rising
- A latex or a garden gloves to protect your hands
The cleaning process goes like this –
- Before you begin the actual process, clean the surface of your headlights to remove the dust and debris accumulated on it gently by wiping or brushing away.
- Use the rag to wipe off any leftover dust and moisture completely off the surface to be cleaned.
- Apply the headlight restorer from the kit and let it be there for some time.
- Remove the cleanser with a soft brush and wipe clean.
It is just this easy to get a sparkling clean headlight. So, make sure to try this and always keep your car lights clean and driving will be fun and enjoyable!